Thursday, January 14, 2010

Belated......

Because of the lovely virus that shut down my computer for 4 months, I wasn't able to make an entry for little Tanner's 3rd birthday. Sadly enough, I consider my blog to count as a limited journal so I want to have a record of my children's benchmarks. We celebrated Tanner's 3rd birthday with a sledding party! Anyone who has, or has ever had, a three year old know's that they don't last long when it comes to sledding. He went down the hill twice and then bolted for the warm van where he napped for the remainder of the event!
I have often referred to Tanner as the angel of our family and I truly believe he is. There is something so light, pure and magnetic about his little spirit and anyone who comes in contact with him would probably agree. He carries his burden of a life long disease like a "big tough guy". He brings comfort to me when I should be comforting him. He has genuine love for his family and friends and I must admit that it is contagious.

We love you so much little Tanner-man! You are a joy, a blessing, an angel. The three years you have shared with us have been precious and we look forward to many, many more birthday celebrations with you! We love you!!


2 comments:

  1. Three years old?! No really? Are you sure! Wow! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie. I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete