Friday, February 22, 2013

2013 Kickoff

 Carson turned 4!  If this little man could squeak past the pricipal at Heber Valley Elementary, he would attend all day everyday with his brothers.  He is right on the heels of them constantly, insisting on being considered an equal participant in their gang.  He has accomplished every benchmark at a younger age than our other boys and I'm sure it is due to his eagerness to always catch up to them.  He is even riding his bike without training wheels! 
Carson is a very passionate, expressive child which usually has his mother just scrambling to find something stronger than a diet coke at the end of every day.  We go over the same basic rules multiple times a day.  Lectures like, "we don't color on the walls" and "we don't climb the pantry shelves" and "we don't climb in the crip with baby Hunter".   But with the negative passion comes the positive passion.  A passion that has enabled Carson to be extremely loving and affectionate to all of our family.  If Carson loves you, you know it because he will tell you 47 times a day and accompany his words of endearment with a kiss on the cheek.  I have had so many nights when I have begged Carson to "please stop kissing everyone!!".  He is a doll and I love him for so many reasons.   He has challenged me and enabled me to stretch and grow in different areas as a mom and I will always adore him for it.  I am so excited to see this little guy grow and become a man.  I can only guess that we will go through many, many magic erasers as we journey through his childhood.

 And what would January be without more sledding action!  Our neighborhood park has a great little sledding hill where our boys can go up and down the hill without too much threat of danger. It is so fun to watch them propel themselves down an icy hill without the slightest hesitation.  Infact, little Carson got so tired of trying to carry his sled back up the hill so he dropped it and marched up to the top of the hill where he did a lovely tuck and roll move to the bottom!!  Who needs a sled, going down the hill is fun any way you do it. These boys crack me up.  Looking forward to many more sledding days ahead. 


1 comment:

  1. adorable boys...sweet family...love the update!! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete